Open position(s) - Safelite - Financial Media Analyst, SQL DBA, QA, .Net developer
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com with position name in subject line.
Financial / Media Analyst:
Safelite is recruiting for a financial / media analyst. This is a new role that will partner with the finance and marketing teams. Looking for someone who is skilled in financial analysis, data modeling, and data extraction. Analysis is around the impact media advertising has on the business locally, nationally, and globally. This person will partner and communicate with the Belron global operations in order to identify best practices. Strong communication skills, and PC skills (Access, Excel, running queries) are necessary.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will work within the Safelite IT and business community to ensure systems delivered meet specified quality standards. The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be a Safelite expert on testing processes and tools and will be responsible for creation and validation of test plans and test cases for both new and existing applications. A solid business and functional understanding of the system(s) under test is required, as is a general background in software quality assurance methodologies, software testing best practices, and performance and automated testing tools.
* Execute test planning and test execution activities for work efforts.
* Utilize industry accepted tools to create and execute automated and performance/load tests.
* Facilitate the creation of and maintain an end-to-end, integrated test environment; includes configuring workstations and other testing equipment.
* Gather and present project testing status, including execution status and defect summary reports.
* Facilitate and lead group of business users for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Define and continuously improve project level quality assurance policies, procedures, tasks and deliverables.
* Serve as technical mentor to other IT and business associates that have responsibility for testing.
* Investigate new innovative techniques and tools and recommend improvements to the performance management process and toolset.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS/CIS, Computer Science, or related field (required)
* 5+ years experience in MIS/IT
* Experience with testing methodologies and QA best practices
* Experience with the Mercury toolset or other automated testing and test management tools.
* Software QA certifications a plus (CSQA, etc)
* Experience in IT systems development lifecycles
* Ability to facilitate communications between and among highly experienced business and IT associates
* Excellent analytical skills with a basic knowledge of IT Architecture
* Leadership skills including the ability to mentor and lead groups of testers
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
* Good interpersonal skills with a strong team orientation.
* Ability to translate business needs into requirements
Safelite AutoGlass, a member of the Belron US family of retail auto glass companies, is the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. As our company continues to experience growth and development, we are searching for people with the skills and passion for success to help us reach our goal becoming the natural choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States. Take a look * we think you*ll like what you see!
This mid-level software developer position assists in the development, testing, and implementation of application code to specifications and architectures provided by application designs and user requirements. The developer executes job functions based on specific research, development, and coding assignments, contributes to application design sessions, documents application implementations, and assists in the development and execution of unit, functional, and performance scripts.
Expertise in working on Enterprise level development initiatives (team projects) using:
* .NET 2.0 / 3.5 Framework
* C#, XML, SQL
* Web Services development & WCF experience
* VS2008 / VSS expertise
* SQL Server 2005 Environments
* Stored Procedure development
* Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
* 5+ years experience in software development team environment
* IIS 6 and above expertise is a plus,
* familiarity with SSL Certificates (Client/Server) is a plus
* Windows Services development
* MQ integration experience