The CEO of a Columbus company that helps call centers is among the winners of Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards for south central Ohio and Kentucky.
Raymond Bohac of CallCopy Inc. took home the regional prize in the business services category. His company sells and manages software for call center operators. Bohac was among three Central Ohio entrepreneurs to make the ranks of finalists but the only in the area to win an award.
Winners will advance to compete for a national Entrepreneur of the Year award, which will be presented Nov. 13 in Palm Springs, Calif., hosted by comedian and Tonight Show host
Other category winners from the Ohio/Kentucky region:
• Emerging: Andrew
• Supporter of entrepreneurship: Mark Crane, Greater Louisville Inc.’s Enterprise Corp.
• Consumer Products: Billy Cyr, Sunny Delight Beverages Co., Cincinnati
• Supporter of entrepreneurship: Rob Daly, Silverstone Advisors, Cincinnati
• Master: Jim Kennedy, Ohio Mutual Insurance Group, Bucyrus
• Retail: Rick Kueber, Sun Tan City LLC, Elizabethtown, Ky.
• Health care: Philip Rielly, BioRX LLC, Cincinnati