Open position - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER
Non-profit membership organization seeks a full-time Object Oriented Programmer/Developer for north Columbus, Ohio office.
Job Summary: Responsible for the continued development, enhancement and maintenance of object oriented database system including website security, integration and infrastructure. Responsibilities also include, interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the lead programmer/developer for customized object oriented databases. Proactively identifies data base issues, facilitates the identification and resolution of database issues with users. Possesses the capability to develop and maintain internal organizational databases.
- Provides timely and accurate internal and external reports based organization needs. Prioritizes and plans reporting schedules and coordinates timing and urgency of reports for internal and external customers.
- Evaluates software, hardware and processes regularly, recommending changes, customizations and enhancements as appropriate to insure that systems are functioning at maximum level.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- PHP/Object Oriented PHP - 4 years minimum
- Enterprise Level PHP & MySQL Security Standards (SQL Injection, X-site scripting, etc)
- Complete Mastery of HTML
- CSS - 4 years
- Web based User Interface/User Experience design proficiency a must
- MySQL - 6 years
- Communication Skills a must
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Extensive familiarity with Linux Services and Management
- Cross Browser compatibility experience
- Math and Statistics proficiency
- Project and Time management skills a must
- AJAX - 2+ years proficient
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant, in depth and “hands on” work in an object oriented programming and software development environment;
- Strong technical skills and use of computer related programs with the ability to use and administer web-based databases.
- Customer service and/or Constituent Relationship Management experience preferred.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience and non-profit sector. Reports to Director of Information Management.
Please forward all responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org