Columbus Business First is honoring another batch of young Central Ohio business professionals who also make a difference in their communities.
The winners of Business First’s annual Forty Under 40 awards, unveiled Friday, will be honored at a dinner and awards ceremony May 27 at the
Click here for more details on the event.
This year’s winners were selected among submitted nominations by a panel of six judges. Honorees were scored based on professional development, awards and recognition, and community involvement:
- Oduwole “Wally” Bakare,
Time WarnerCable Mid-Ohio Division
- Bill Balderaz, Webbed Marketing
- Stacy Benander, Athena Study Abroad
- Kimberly Blackwell, PMM Agency
- Andrew Boy, Columbus Collegiate Academy
- Jeffrey Brock, Loth Inc.
- Chad Caldwell, Centric Consulting
- Kendra Carpenter, Campbell Hornbeck Chilcoat & Veatch LLC
- Sarah Irvin Clark, Irvin Public Relations
- Joshua Corna, Corna Kokosing Construction Co.
- Emily Douglas, Battelle for Kids
- Scott Friedman, Friedman & Mirman Co. LPA
- Aaron Gilbert, Gilbert Group Inc.
- Alma “Michelle” Gonzalez, Rascal Veterinary Hospital
- Jordan Gray, Quick Square Consulting LLC
- Paul Groves, Safelite Group
- Stacy James, Walking Victorious
- Brett Kim, McConnell Heart Health Center
- Meredith Knueve, Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Steve Kolwicz, POD Design
- Mark Kovacevich, Sophic Group Inc.
- Laura Kunze, Ohio State University Medical Center
- Ian MacConnell, Ohio Supercomputing Center/University Area Commission
- Andrew Manzer,
Riverside Methodist Hospital, OhioHealth Corp.
- Stephanie McCloud, CompManagement Partner Cos.
- Amanda McGlone, Amethyst Inc.
- Laxmi Mehta, OSU Medical Center
- Michelle Merkel, Merkel Financial Services Inc.
- Clarence Mingo II, Franklin County
- Mark Moseley, OSU Medical Center
Noble, Thompson Hine LLP
- Maria “Victoria” Nunes, Fifth Third Bank
- Angie Palmer, Skye Public Relations
- Stephanie Rucinski, JoeMetric Inc.
- Julie Russo, Fahlgren Mortine Public Relations
- Melissa Thomas, OhioHealth Research & Innovation Institute
- Kenneth Westerheide, Cardinal Orthopaedic Institute
- Julie Wilkes, Accenture
- Dorian Wingard, Columbus City Schools/Board of Education
- Bridget Wolf, Firstlink Inc
Read more: Business First unveils Forty Under 40 class of ’10 - Business First of Columbus: