Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meet some new TechLife Meetup members

To learn more about the TechLife Meetup click here

  • “Hi ... I am looking forward to getting more involved with the technical community in Columbus”
  • “Working as a Sr Businss Analyst in an insurance IT consulting company.”
  • “I am an IT Professional looking for IT networking opportunities or just other opportunities to get up and out of the house”
  • “Hi - I'm Beth Dockins, Director of Customer Service Scotts Miracle-Gro.”
  • “Hello, I am a freelance marketing and design professional looking to broaden my horizons.”
  • “Hi. I'm Amjed Qamar. I'm passionate about writing & entrepreneurship. I am a published author and currently write in the technology industry. I am constantly looking for new ways to grow, think big, and push myself to see and act beyond the present.”
  • “Tom Starr, Past Director of Xerox International Center for Training and Development, Founder of the Sales Centre at Ohio University, Two-time liver transplant recipient, Founder Miracles for Life 501c3, Founder Tom Starr Live Advisors”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home