Target area: New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut areas.
At Cardinal Health, we're developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
What Account Mgmt – Major Accounts contributes to Cardinal Health.
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for functional success.
- Applies knowledge of the customer's business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Cardinal Health both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Min 10 years progressively responsible sales management experience
- Ability to travel 25% of time
· Proven product knowledge in business area
· Pharmacy Background/Pharmacist is a plus
For more information or to apply online, please visit www.cardinal.com/careers, and search for position #09005046. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE.