Monday, October 12, 2009

The PEP Talks - Connecting Students with Inspiring Local Professionals - Oct 21

Click here to register and for more details: http://bit.ly/tGQGC


The PEP Talks - Fall 09

5 Speakers, 10 minutes each, 100+ students, Free Pizza

The PEP Talks (PEP stands for Passion, Experience, People) are recurring speaking engagements that showcase local professionals who are passionate about what they do and are eager to share their wisdom to students.

After the brief talks, the audience is then given a chance to network with the speakers and other professionals who attend. Each Event is professionally video taped and immediately tagged, categorized and posted on http://www.thepeptalk....

Join us at The Wexner Center in The Ohio State University campus to hear these wonderful speakers:



Comments about past PEP Talk Events from TechLife Members:

Mark Subel
“ One of the better meetup type events I've been to. Inspiring talks by inspiring professionals in the Columbus area. Organized and produced very professionally. I will be attending future PEP talks. ”

Robbie Spencer
“ It was a wonderful opportunity to meet other professionals in all kinds of different industries. I met with people I even plan to work with in the future. In addition everyone was real easy to talk to and put in their thoughts on the presentation as well as other topics we were talking about. I can't wait for the next one. ”

Nicole Thomas
“ The PEP Talks are fantastic! This was the first one I attended, and I was very impressed by the entire event. The presenters were genuine and personable, and the content was relevant for professionals and students alike. The passion and energy in the room has inspired me to bring some people with me next time -- I couldn't be more proud of the great work taking place in the Columbus community! And of course, events like these wouldn't be possible without the sponsors. Thank you to TechColumbus and ClearSaleing for sponsoring the event, and to BMW Financial for providing the iPod Touch raffle (very cool -- I never win anything! And we're really enjoying the Mini Cooper game!). ”

Kimm Hrdlicka-Tigges
“ Fantastic PEP Talk - The speakers information was perfect for students of all ages. As a business owner...school is never out for the professional. Thanks to Pawan for his exceptional planning & execution. Looking forward to the next event. ”

Wassan H
“ The event was great and very inspirational. The speakers were honest and engaging, I would certainly recommend peptalks to people. ”

George Miller
“ Great information for the students...I wish that the PEP talks were available when I was a student at the Fisher College of Business. ”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home