Sunday, July 11, 2010

Help fund cancer research and win a pair of OSU -Michigan footbal tiks

I've partnered up with Families for a Cure, a not for profit organization dedicated to funding research through The OSU James to help find a cure for cancer. We've teamed up to sell raffle tickets for two (2) seats to the 2010 OSU vs. Michigan football game. For every ticket I help them sell, they've agreed to donate a portion of the raffle ticket fee to help me reach my goal of raising $5,000 for the American Cancer Society Pan Ohio Bike Ride I'll be participating in.
The winner will be drawn on August 14 at 10 pm during one of the Families for a Cure's fundraising events (DBI After Hours featuring Shucking Bubba Acoustic). More information about that event can be found at www.dbiafterhours.com.

Click here to win some tiks - http://osufootballticketraffle.eventbrite.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home