Thursday, April 22, 2010

Columbus Street Sweeping Alerts and Notifications | AntiTow - an SMS Application

Columbus Street Sweeping Alerts and Notifications | AntiTow - an SMS Application

It's street sweeping season in Columbus...do you want a way to get reminded to move your car and not get towed?

Check out this cool SMS application by local Cbus startup Recess Mobile - click here


In the words of Vitaliy (creator of AntiTow )

I hate street sweeping.
I hate tow trucks.
I hate remembering to move my car.
I hate seeing my car getting hitched by a tow truck.
I hate asking a friend to drive me to the ATM.
I hate taking out $140 from my checking account.
I hate asking my friend to drive me to the tow lot.
I hate dealing with dirty, unhappy tow lot attendants.
I hate handing $140 cash to a dirty, unhappy tow lot attendant.
I hate driving away from a tow lot knowing that I could have just moved my car.

These are the reasons we created AntiTow. I love AntiTow.

link to recent NBC4i coverage: http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/news/local/article/Online_Service_Helps_Residents_Avoid_Towing/35471/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home