Monday, September 7, 2009

The Shark Tank Blog

From Texas Startup Blog

August 31, 2009

http://www.cbc.ca/news/fortunehunters/images/blogs/experts-oleary.jpgOr that is the new name a couple of you suggested for this blog. Sorry, not going to happen. However, I do have another Shark Tank post this morning. Did you see the latest Shark Tank episode? Me too. I decided to include a few of my favorite quotes from Kevin O’Leary. The guys is made for TV (and I think he knows it). Surely he isn’t like this in real life, or if he is ‘he is dead to me’…

“You are dead to me if you don’t take the deal” – Kevin O’Leary

“I don’t think you are worth what you think you are worth?” – Kevin O’Leary

“You made be a nicer guy than I wanted to be. And that’s bad.” – Kevin O’Leary

“I give you $300,000 and it doesn’t sell then I kill you?” – Kevin O’Leary

“Wake up and smell the coffee.” – Kevin O’Leary

“You have completely wasted my time.” – Kevin O’Leary

“ What are you thanking me for?” – Kevin O’Leary

“I wanted to fire him and he doesn’t even work for me.” – Kevin O’Leary

“I think I get 110% of your business for $350,000.” – Kevin O’Leary

“When you walk out of her I won’t even think of you.” – Kevin O’Leary

“You are dead to me! You are dead to me!” – Kevin O’Leary

“Opportunity knocked, no one was home, turn around, get out of here.” – Kevin O’Leary

“He’s dead now, he’s gone.” – Kevin O’Leary

“Ladies don’t be savages, we are the sharks.” – Kevin O’Leary

“I love these girls, they are crazy chicks!” – Kevin O’Leary

“You are a black widow in stilettos.” – Kevin O’Leary

“You are dead to me if you turn around.” – Kevin O’Leary

“Ladies it is over between us.” – Kevin O’Leary

Written by Alexander Muse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home