Open Position - IT Specialist - Startup equity opportunity - Innogage LLC
InnoGage, LLC is a dynamic start-up company specializing in social media technology. Our product, InnoBlogs is currently in the market. InnoBlogs is a specialized blog engine built on the Wordpress MU platform that enables companies, colleges and not-for-profit organizations to run successful high-impactful blogging programs. Other applications in development include InnoChats and InnoGiving. In addition to our web technologies, we offer Social Media thought leadership and consulting services.
As the IT Specialist at InnoGage, you will report to the Head of IT and will be responsible for many aspects of managing and implementing the strategic IT initiatives of InnoGage and all InnoGage business units and products including, but not limited to: supporting IT strategic direction to support company goals, IT/Web development, QA and testing, product implementation, IT Support, managing other developers and consultants, and anything else that’s burning.
The company is currently boot-strapped and growing. This job position is equity-based compensation in the short run with full salary, benefits and bonus opportunities in the future. . The position would require at least 20 hours a week in the short run with a commitment to become full time when either organic growth permits or sufficient funding is secured. InnoGage is based in Columbus, Ohio.
- Passion, drive, excitement, persistence, tenacity, professionalism and a great sense of humor…because that’s how we roll.
- Must have at least two out of the three following skill sets: web development, system administration and/or web design.
-Fluency in web-based languages. Experience in a LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP). We use open source technologies, including PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Flex.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment and balance many tasks simultaneously.
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in small or start-up companies. Undergraduate degree or equivalent. Exceptions may be made for students with coursework in process and for seasoned IT professionals with proven track records.
- Work requires an ability to work a flexible schedule, including working from home, the office and/or the road, on rare occasion.
Ability to earn equity. Power to influence all aspects of the company. A chance to be part of something new, crazy and exciting. No limits on your ability to succeed or the amount of money you can make. Personal development and career coaching. Knowing that when you (finally) go to bed each night you will say “I did something today that made a difference.”
Visit us at
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org