Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Morning Muses - 8/4/08 - New Blog Format - Check it out

Good morning everyone,

Based on feedback I've revamped the format of the blog to add more value added features . Some of them include:

1. Listing of Columbus Technology Events
2. Links to tech resources - I've added some out of town links so you can see what's happening elsewhere
3. Twitter updates - my little web 2.0 experiment
4. Columbus tech job listings
5. Columbus technology news
6. Technology news from TechColumbus, NY Times, Information Week and Google
7. Blog feeds from Mike Bowers Ideas to Deals and Wil Shroter's Go Big Network

If you're getting the feed via email you'll have to go to the blog @ www.columbustech.blogspot.com to see the new features.

Let me know what you think. I can be reached via email at benblanquera@hotmail.com.

Peace Out,

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home