Sunday, January 31, 2010

What We Can Learn About Trust & Brand from DK Diner

by Nate Riggs on January 30, 2010

"DK Diner Grandview Oh"People around Grandview, Ohio know about DK Diner. Word of the fresh baked doughnuts and the cozy environment definitely gets around local circles. Google “DK Diner Grandview“. Notice something missing?

Unless I’ve missed it, I can’t find a DK Diner website either. What I find is reviews in Yelp, Urban Spoon and other networks. I find a few blog posts from some food-related blogs, most of which have an extremely positive sentiment.

I’ve heard the brand name “DK Diner” from at least 3-4 of my close friends in conversation. Sarah is also a huge fan.


click here for the rest of the story....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home