Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shawn Morton - Social Media Director at Nationwide talks about twitter

Source: Smorty71.com
About Shawn Morton
Married father of 4, director of social media at Nationwide Insurance, consumer electronics enthusiast, hair metal aficionado. View more on LinkedIn.


My interview about Twitter in Columbus Monthly
Dec 2009 Columbus MontlyIt has been quite a week for the sMoRTy71 media juggernaut. First, the interview I did with Lindsey Miller about Yammer for Ragan.com was published on Monday. Now, the interview I did with Noah Blundo for Columbus Monthly's December 2009 issue is out in print.

Noah interviewed several people around town, including Christina Christian from the Mid-Ohio Food Bank and Debra Jasper and Betsy Hubbard from the Kiplinger Program for Public Affairs Journalism at The Ohio State University, to get a perspective on using Twitter as a business tool.

I shared what we've learned over the past 16 months of using Twitter for Nationwide.

The article isn't available online (and I haven't actually seen a paper copy of it). A colleague scanned it so that I could check it out. You can check out the B&W scanned copy here. If you have a physical copy of the magazine, you can find the story on pages 65 and 66.

While I'm not a big fan of having my photo taken, I am glad that they left my stuffed tribute to Sheldon J. Plankton in the shot :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home