Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick Reflections on Ohio Growth Summit 2009 - Ideas To Deals

Original posting on Ideas To Deals

The Ohio Growth Summit was held on June 10 at Columbus State Community College. Now more than ever we at the Ohio Small Business Development Center were looking for ways to small businesses to find ways to ignore the economy and continue to take their businesses to the next level. The Ohio Growth Summit became a celebration of the entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to making dreams become reality. The Summit features speakers, partners and networking specifically tailored toward small business success.

It's usually difficult for me to participate in the Summit sessions because I'm usually running around working on some aspect of the event but this year I was able to actually attend some of the sessions so I'm going to reflect on what I saw and heard at the Summit.

The Tweet-up on June 9 went vMikeery well. Mike Figliuolo of thoughtLEADERS gave a great presentation on personal and professional leadership. I missed the beginning of the presentation as I was picking up Chris Brogan from the airport (his flight was delayed twice and canceled once, glad he made it). We did finally make it and I was very happy to see over 100 people there to kick off the Summit.



Click here for the rest of the story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home