Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first posting

So here's the short story. In 2000 I left my corporate job because when I wrote down the things that were important to me (i.e family, faith, community - you get the picture) and compared it where I was spending my time I realized that the two list were pretty different and that I needed to do something about.

Fast forward 8 years and I count myself fortunate that life had been kind to me in a lot of ways. Let me tell you about one of those gifts that I've received and how I want give back.

From 2000 - 2006 I was fortunate to have been part of the staff at Columbus Technology Council (a predecessor to TechColumbus). I had ,what could be arguably, the best job in town. I was given the opportunity to do good for Columbus, help companies and individuals grow and get to know some of the smartest, high energy , and make a difference people in town.

What a great time. In 2006 I decided to go back to private industry and now work for a great entrepreneurial company - Progressive Medical inc. Being really curious and hyperactive I've stayed active in the Columbus Tech community. We have some tremendous assets in this town and my hope is that by creating a place where we can dialogue we can connect with like minded people who want to make a difference.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home