TechLife LinkedIn Profile - Gouri Das - The Enterprise Architect and Technology Strategist
- Senior Director, Enterprise Technology Strategy, Planning and Innovation at McGraw-Hill Education at McGraw-Hill
- Senior Director, Technology, Higher Education, Professional and International (HPI) at The McGraw Hill Companies
- Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture / Chief Architect of McGraw-Hill Education at The McGraw Hill Companies
- State Enterprise Architect at Ohio Office of Information Technology
- The Ohio State University - The Max M. Fisher College of Business
- Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
I have recently switched to this new role from my previous role of the Chief Architect.
Chief Architect of McGraw-Hill Education segment.
Global Information Technology (IT) executive with 25 years of experience in hands-on technology and business knowledge in multiple industries such as publishing, travel/leisure, public sector, manufacturing, and healthcare.
In my current position as the Chief Architect of McGraw-Hill Education, I am accountable for managing the Enterprise Architecture program and establish clear linkage between EA and business value. A key component of this role is to guide selection and deployment of critical technologies to implement McGraw-Hill Education’s dominant strategy of supporting Digital Natives.
Prior to joining The McGraw-Hill Companies, I served as the Chief Architect of the State of Ohio managing its Enterprise Architecture program and directing collaborative development of the state technical architectures while integrating with strategic planning, budgeting, centralized service delivery, and program management functions.
- "Running EA Like A Project", featured presentation at the Gartner Best Practice Council Annual Strategy Forum, Dallas, Texas
- Panelist at the Gartner EA Summit, Las Vegas
- Speaker at the UPS Architecture Summit, Mahwah, New Jersey.
Gouri Das’s Specialties:
b) Deep technical expertise in multiple technology topics (e.g. web-based and mainframe application, network architecture, and security architecture)
c) Strategic planning, project management, enterprise architecture, and IT strategy